Josh: What are some good resources to improve your digital inking? I feel like I know the basics, so beginner books aren't really teaching me anything new. I'm completely self taught, and would love to learn some subtly with my inks.
Check out Ulises Fariñas’ work:
- Not digitally first, start with traditional
- For digital everyone swears by Manga Studio
- Ulises mentioned artists to check out:
- Style is incidental, no purposeful
- Ulises uses Microns (so do I sometimes)
- Ulises mentions the Gillott 303 Nib
- I mentioned David Mack and the Pentel brush pen
- I also mentioned that I use the Winsor Newton Series 7 no. 2 brush
- DON’T BUY IT ONLINE - Read up on how to purchase the right brush for you before investing into the purchase.